Monday, March 21, 2011

Week 8 - Triple Date

This week John, Corbin and I invited our friends Jarrod, Jen and their daughter Kinley to meet us at Round The Bend Steakhouse for dinner.  They live in Lincoln so we thought it would make a great halfway meeting point.  I have joked since before they were born that Corbin and Kinley will have an arranged marriage, allowing her parents and us to skip the whole dating thing, so this was their official first date. 

John had a prime rib dinner - one of their specialties, the other being various animals' testicles - and I had a steak and shrimp dinner.  Both meals came with a salad, a potato (we both had baked) and dinner rolls.  The food was good, not great, but good.  For the price we could have gone somewhere else and had much better, but the company made it more than worth it. 

We had a wonderful time catching up with our friends and the babies were both well behaved, so all in all I'd call it a pretty successful night. 

Unfortunately I haven't been able to keep my posts up to date as often as I had hoped, and now since it's been so long I don't remember the exact total, but including tax and tip it was somewhere between $40 and $50. 

No comments:

Post a Comment